The latest report titled “Rapeseed Oil Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Rapeseed Oil.
|Product Name||Rapeseed Oil|
|Process Included||Rapeseed Oil Production From Extraction|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Rapeseed Oil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Rapeseed Oil Production Process:
1) Rapeseed Oil Production From Extraction – This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of rapeseed oil production via extraction from rapeseed. In this process, rapeseed is first pre-treated through grinding, rolling, breaking, pressing etc. Essentially, the seed’s cells are broken down, after which the dehulling process takes place, where fibres and other additional pigments are removed. After the removal of the hulls, the oil seeds are ruptured and pressed in order to derive the oil at high temperatures.
In the next stage, the seeds undergo screw pressing and pass through hexane for extraction. Further, the hexane is removed using the desolventising process, after which the oil’s distillation and degumming occur. At last, the oil is purified following the removal of impurities and the process of drying, bleaching, neutralisation, deodourisation, and degumming.
Rapeseed Oil is an oil obtained from the rapeseed plant with flowers of golden-yellow colour. The oil is also called canola oil and is high in unsaturated fat and low in saturated fat. It has extensive application in culinary applications owing to it being a nutrient-rich oil comprising vitamin E, omega-3 fat (alpha-linolenic acid) and omega-6 fats. It is an inexpensive and versatile oil that promotes better eye and skin health.
The market demand for Rapeseed Oil is being driven by its extensive application in the culinary industry, where it is used to carry out processes such as roasting, frying, baking, dipping, deep-fat frying, marinades, drizzling, and sauces. Owing to the oil’s high smoke point, it is used to fry or roast vegetables; furthermore, due to it being healthier in comparison to other oils, which is the reason behind its increasing popularity among consumers.
Moreover, it has a mild flavour making it ideal for use in making many dishes, dips and salad dressings which furthers its market demand. Also, it’s employed for various industrial applications as it has extensive use in chemical and automotive industries as hydraulic fluids, lubricants, and plastics. Therefore, owing to all these applications of the product, the market’s expansion is rising.
Key Questions Answered in the Rapeseed Oil Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Rapeseed Oil market?
- What are the various processes used for Rapeseed Oil production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Rapeseed Oil?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Rapeseed Oil?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Rapeseed Oil?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Rapeseed Oil?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Rapeseed Oil production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Rapeseed Oil production?
- What is the time frame for Rapeseed Oil plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Rapeseed Oil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Quats Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/quats
- Rail and Truck Freight Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/rail-and-truck-freight
- Rapeseed Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/rapeseed
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA