Have you ever bought a product and then realized there was no internet to tell you how it worked? That’s what happened when Ariana Grande, Hailey Bieber, and other celebrities started wearing this $2 face mask. The disposable masks have made a name for themselves because of the ear loops that help keep them secure on your face. Each mask contains 0.3 percent chlorpyrifos (a type of pesticide) to kill insects and prevent infestation, as well as a white powder to prevent mold growth and act as a mildew ide. When properly applied, the masks are designed to kill many kinds of pests that commonly affect stored grains and seeds, including weevils and moths
Ariana Grande, Hailey Bieber, and Other Celebs are Wearing This $2 Face Mask
The mask was created by a YouTube makeup artist named Kathleen Light. She sells it on her website for $2 with free shipping.
The mask has become so popular that it’s sold out on Kathleen Light’s website. However, you can still get it from Amazon at a discounted price of $10.
This is probably the major reason behind the viral popularity of this mask. The reason this mask is a hit with celebrities is that it’s cheap, fun, and effective. The mask itself is made from 100 percent cotton, which means you can wear it for hours without feeling uncomfortable or overheated. It has ear loops on each side of the face that keep it securely in place during your dance session or night out on the town!
The best part about this product is that it contains ingredients like coconut oil and beeswax both of which are known to help skin look younger and more radiant than before you applied them (which is why some people swear by expensive brands of facial masks).
You can Get a 100-pack of these Masks for just $2 on Amazon
- You can get a 100-pack of these masks for just $2 on Amazon.
- The masks come in three different sizes, and you can use them to cover your face or even your whole body.
- They’re made from the same material as regular makeup, so they’ll last for years if you take care of them properly.
Effective Ingredients that you would expect from more Expensive Brands
Not only is it affordable and fun to buy in bulk, but it also contains effective ingredients that you would expect from more expensive brands. These include aloe vera and green tea extract, which help to soothe your skin.
The mask also contains argan oil, which is known for its natural anti-aging properties. This helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles while leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
The Disposable Masks have made a name for Themselves
The disposable masks have made a name for themselves because of the ear loops that help keep them secure on your face.
Mold and pests can be a problem for stored grains, seeds, and legumes. The mask helps keep these products safe from mold, mildew, and insects.
To use the mask:
- If you’re using an active ingredient that has been pre-mixed with water (for example powdered or liquid concentrate), scoop out enough amount to completely cover your face with a watery substance (like oatmeal). Add some warm water if needed until it becomes thick enough so that it can be applied evenly onto the skin without dripping off areas where there is no skin on them yet! 2) Apply generously all over exposed areas including lips & eyes but not directly under the nose area; 3) Remove excess material from around ears before drying by pressing firmly against ears 4) Leave at room temperature for 30 minutes then remove carefully 5) Pulling up slowly will gradually release its grip over time 6) Dry thoroughly until no longer tacky 7).
Each mask contains 0.3 percent chlorpyrifos (a type of pesticide) to kill insects and prevent infestation, as well as a white powder to prevent mold growth and act as a mildew ide.
The masks are one-size-fits-all and come in packs of 10. We recommend buying a mask for each member of your family, so you can all be protected from both insects and mold.
When Properly Applied, the Masks are Designed to kill many kinds of pests
The masks are designed to kill many kinds of pests that commonly affect stored grains and seeds, including weevils and moths. They can be applied with a sprayer or a brush, depending on your preference.
The mask should be left on for 30 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water. If you have sensitive skin or an allergy to chlorpyrifos (the active ingredient in most agricultural pesticides), you should use only diluted solutions of the product; if you have an allergy to white powder or any other ingredient in the formulation, do not apply it at all; neither should anyone who has had an allergic reaction during previous uses of chlorpyrifos-based products
Other Celebs have bought Multiple boxes of these masks!
- Ariana Grande. The singer is a fan of the brand and has been spotted wearing their products on stage at her concerts.
- Hailey Bieber. The singer was spotted wearing a box of the product while in Australia last year, and she later shared a photo on Instagram with the caption “I can’t wait to try this mask out.”
- Selena Gomez & Nina Dobrev. Both singers were seen wearing this brand in an ad campaign for them (watch it here).
- Danielle Panabaker (of Riverdale). She’s been pictured wearing this mask on social media multiple times over the past few weeks including at an event where she did interviews with fans before performing songs from her new EP with Panic at the Disco frontman Brendon Urie!
While these masks aren’t an absolute cure for all insect pests, they are an effective remedy that can help you deal with your infestation. If you have a vast amount of stored food and need to keep it safe from insects, then this product might be right up your alley! Try finding out which other celebrities have been seen wearing them on their faces maybe Ariana Grande will be next!